At General Metals we value the importance of our employees’ contribution to our excellent quality system - a Quality Control System that meets applicable regulatory requirements and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
General Metals, Inc. is dedicated to:
- Providing high quality products and services;
- Meeting or exceeding our customers’ requirements;
- Developing an informed, trained, and unified workforce;
- Achieving continual improvement of all processes.
- 3-Dimensional Laser Inspection System
- Guarantee workmanship with on time delivery.
- Provides a complete dock to stock program.
- Our quality system is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Our system tracks orders back to the original material source.
- ISO is the world’s leading developer of International Standards.
- ISO standards specify the requirements for state-of-the-art products, services, processes, materials and systems, good conformity assessment, and managerial and organizational practice.
- ISO standards are designed to be implemented worldwide.
ISO web site: http://www.iso.org/